Before Unknown Health Issues Take Care of You
An annual wellness exam can uncover health issues that you have now but are unaware of (like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or elevated blood sugar levels). If left untreated, these can cause serious health issues in your future…and can even kill you.
Here are a few more good reasons to get a checkup:
- Save money. The earlier serious health issues are detected (such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease), the more effectively they can be treated…and that could save you a lot of money on future medical bills.
- Get screenings done. Stop putting them off and let your doctor’s office schedule recommended preventive care for you, such as blood tests, mammograms, or colon cancer screenings.
- Talk to a doc. An annual exam gives you the opportunity to ask questions, discuss your concerns, and find out what you can do to minimize health risks and manage conditions.
ALL THIS, AT NO COST TO YOU
Your Health Plan covers the annual wellness exam—and all recommended preventive services—at 100%, no deductible required, when you receive services from a provider in the Regence network. (Coverage for Retiree Plan participants is subject to the deductible and coinsurance.) Find a provider at Regence.com and schedule your checkup today.
Did you know? Routine dental and vision checkups can detect serious health issues, like diabetes, cancer, or heart disease, while helping you maintain healthy teeth and eyes.
- Dental: Option 1 participants can search for a participating dentist on Regence.com. Option 2 participants can call the Willamette Dental Group at (855) 433-6825.
- Vision: Choose a provider from VSP.com for the best benefit coverage.