MDLIVE is convenient, private, and fast—at no cost to you.
We all know the importance of good physical health, but positive mental health matters, too. When you have a strong sense of well-being, you can cope with the stresses of life, work productively and maintain meaningful relationships.
Many things can trigger a mental health issue in an otherwise healthy person; for example, stress, relationship issues, a serious illness, feeling lonely or isolated, the death of a loved one, or a traumatic event. In addition, past events, genetics and brain chemistry all contribute to your overall mental health.
Depression, anxiety, grief, eating disorders and alcohol or substance abuse are common types of mental health issues. Most people with challenges like these can get better and recover completely with therapy (sometimes, in just a few sessions).
Less than half of people with an issue receive the professional care that can help them get better. [Source: nimh.nih.gov]
With MDLIVE, taking the first step— getting help—is easy. It provides:
- Choices. MDLIVE gives you access to experienced, licensed behavioral health providers.
- Privacy. Talk with a therapist via secure phone or video using your computer or smartphone.
- Convenience. Meet wherever you are: home, office, car—and skip the drive to the therapist’s office.
- Timeliness. Have your initial appointment within a few days (it can take weeks to see a psychiatrist in their office for the first time).
- Flexibility. Choose the time that works for you, including evenings and weekends (which means you don’t have to take time off work for an appointment).
- Savings. There is no cost to you (no copay, no deductible, no nothing!) for an MDLIVE behavioral health visit.
THREE EASY WAYS TO ACCESS MDLIVE
- Download the app on your smartphone
- Online, go to MDLIVE.com/regence
- Call 1-888-725-3097
MDLIVE’s licensed therapists can help with the following conditions: • Anxiety • Depression • Bipolar disorders • Stress management • Grief and loss • LGBTQ support • Trauma and PTSD • Relationship issues • Panic • Alcohol use • Substance abuse • Men’s issues • Women’s issues • Postpartum depression • Parenting issues • Life stages
EARLY WARNING SIGNS Not sure if you or someone you know is living with mental health problems? Experiencing one or more of the following feelings or behaviors may indicate an issue and signal it’s time to get help:
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
Let’s face it…life can be difficult. When you need someone to support you in facing life’s challenges, MDLIVE’s professional behavioral health counselors are available to help.