All Changes Take Effect June 1, 2019
DENTAL PROGRAM OPTION 2
For participants in the Dental Program Option 2, through Willamette Dental Insurance, Inc., the Plan has added a $25 copay for fillings and simple extractions.
The Plan will now cover immunizations received for the purposes of travel, occupation or residency in a foreign country. For Active Members, the Plan pays 100%; no deductible required.
Retiree coverage is shown below:
|Preferred Providers||Nonpreferred (Participating) Providers||Nonpreferred (Nonparticipating) Providers|
|Retiree Plan 1||Plan pays 80%||Plan pays 60%||Plan pays 60%|
|Retiree Plan 2||Plan pays 80%||Plan pays 80%||Plan pays 80%|
Subject to the deductible and applicable coinsurance for all categories.
GENE THERAPY AND ADOPTIVE CELLULAR THERAPY PATIENTS
Travel is often required for treatment for patients receiving gene therapy (when genetic material is added to a person’s cells) or adoptive cellular therapy (using immune cells to fight disease).
The Plan will now cover a portion of travel for this therapy, in the same way that the Plan covers travel for transplant patients:
- Transportation and lodging are covered when cellular and/or gene therapy is performed at a contracting facility:
- 500 or more miles from the participant’s home, up to $2,000 per course of treatment.
- 200 and 500 miles from the participant’s home, benefits will be up to $1,500 per course of treatment.
- Less than 200 miles from the participant’s home, benefits will be up to $1,000 per course of treatment.
- The Plan pays100%, up to the dollar amounts listed; no deductible required.