Your Health Plan Helps You Reach Your Goals
A new year means setting healthy goals, like losing weight, getting fit, and eating healthier, all of which can improve your overall health and reduce your risk for serious conditions like diabetes, heart disease and even cancer—if you succeed.
Your Health Plan offers programs and discounts to help ensure your success, at no cost to you! To discover all of the resources available to you, go to regence.com, register and log in; then click on a category.
WELLNESS TOOLS—Access to online resources to help you reach healthy goals such as:
- Exercise—Choose from 20 exercise plans, from beginning walker to fat burner to strength training, or create your own. Exercise examples and online logs help you get fit.
- Nutrition—Get ready-made meal plans for a variety of preferences, like vegetarian, gluten-free, diabetic and more. The online food tracker helps you analyze your eating habits.
- Wellness Workshops—Choose from 18 online workshops, on topics like stress management, nutrition, healthy aging, back pain, and cardiovascular disease.
ADVANTAGES DISCOUNTS—Member-only discounts on health services, including:
- Activities & Fitness—Get in shape and save on gym memberships with the Active Fit&Direct™ and CHP Active and Healthy programs.
- Weight Management —Get special offers on OPTAVIA® Optimal Health and Rapid Results™ by Jenny Craig.
STOP SMOKING FOR GOOD THIS YEAR
If you smoke, the best thing you can do for your health is to stop. The Trust provides the Free & Clear® Quit for Life® program at no cost to you. The program gives you access to a Quit Coach®, unlimited phone support, online tools and support groups, as well as help choosing the right medication for you. Call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454) to get started. The Plan also covers some prescription tobacco-cessation drugs.