Your Benefits Help Keep Costs Down
The best way to avoid expensive health care costs is to do all you can to prevent illness, manage conditions and reduce your health risks. Here’s how.
- Get an annual wellness exam and recommended preventive services. Maintain good health and detect health issues early, before they require advanced (and expensive) treatment. Your Health Plan pays 100% when you use an in-network provider (no copay or deductible required). Sign in on regence.com, then search for an in-network provider.
- Make lifelong healthy habits. Don’t wait to get in shape. Download the Regence Empower app (no cost to you) to help you manage your weight and stay active, minimizing your risk for future, costly chronic conditions. Stay Healthy to Save Money YOUR BENEFITS HELP KEEP COSTS DOWN
- Don’t ignore health concerns. Talk to a doctor within 15 minutes on MDLIVE. You pay $0. To schedule a visit, go to MDLIVE.com/ regence-or, download the app, or call 1 (888) 725-3097. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Make mental wellness a priority. Stress that’s left unchecked can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. A few visits with a counselor can help you learn to manage it. Choose an in-network Regence provider or use MDLIVE for convenient visits from home.
- Get started with Livongo if you have diabetes. People with diabetes have two times the medical costs as those who don’t. Save money with free supplies, and optional coaching that can reduce your risk for costly complications. Visit join.Livongo. com/bledsoe (reg code: BLEDSOE) or call (800) 945-4355.
- Quit smoking and reduce your heart attack risk (which can have a $1 million price tag) by half in one year. Quit For Life® is available at no cost to you and your enrolled dependents age 18 and older. Call (866) QUIT-4LIFE (784-8454) or go to quitnow. net (employer = Bledsoe Health Trust).