KEEP MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
These days, everyone is looking to save money. Here are a few ways you can reduce your out-of-pocket spending on health care services right now:
- Get preventive care. Your Health Plan pays 100% for recommended screenings (no copay or deductible required). Catch serious conditions early and save money by avoiding expensive care later.
- Choose virtual visits via MDLIVE. You pay $0. To schedule a visit, go to MDLIVE.com/regence-or, download the app on your smartphone, or call 1 (888) 725-3097. It’s available 24/7/365 and there’s no cost to you.
- Use in-network providers. You’ll avoid having to pay any billed amounts that exceed the Plan’s allowed amount. Sign in on your account on regence.com and click Find a Doctor to search for a provider in your network.
- Order prescriptions by mail. Save money by getting medications you take on an ongoing basis delivered to your home. Get details on express-scripts.com.
- Get started with Livongo if you have diabetes. You’ll get free test strips automatically delivered to your home, plus a free blood glucose monitor. To get started, call 1 (800) 945-4355.
- Make lifelong healthy habits. Download the Regence Empower app (no cost to you) to help you manage your weight and stay active, minimizing your risk for future, costly chronic conditions.
- Know your discounts. Sign in on regence.com, click Programs & Resources, then Discounts, and save on gym memberships, healthy meals, weight management, and much more.